The new Microsoft browser, Internet Explorer 7, will arrive on your computer through automatic updates if you have them turned on. Otherwise you can get the download from:
Here is an article from Microsoft about 5 ways Internet Explorer 7 helps you get more done.
The article explains how you can:
1. Find what you need more quickly with tabbed browsing
2. Eliminate printing mishaps with advanced printing features
3. Search the Web directly from the IE7 toolbar
4. Save time with improved RSS Feed support
5. Stop being bait with the new Phishing Filter